Hungarian Government Masters in Science Scholarships
Deadline: February 28, 2019
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2019-20 Academic Year:
- MSc in Plant Protection (University of Pannonia)
- MSc in Rural Development and Agribusiness (Szent István University)
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Szent István University)
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- University of Pannonia, Georgikon Faculty
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
The scholarship will cover:
- Application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- Dormitory accommodation;
- Subsistence costs;
- Health insurance.
All of the above mentioned costs are financed by the Hungarian Government, according to the Agreement between FAO and Hungary in 2007.