HELB Postgraduate Scholarships 2019-2020
Deadline: July 31, 2019
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 2019-2020 postgraduate partial scholarships from Kenyan students enrolled for Masters and PhD programs in local Public or Private Universities recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
The Value of the scholarship award is Kshs.200,000 and Kshs.450,000 for Masters and PhD programs respectively, tenable for 2 years in respect of the masters programe and 3 years for the PhD.
- Letter of Admission into a full or part time program in a local public or private university recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Reporting for 1styear of study in 2018/2019.
- Preference will be given to applicants undertaking Science, Technology and Engineering courses and those courses which will directly contribute to the “Big Four Agenda”.
- If HELB loan beneficiary, the applicant MUST be repaying his/her loan or has cleared the same.
How to Apply
- Visit www.helb.co.ke and login your existing HELB account or Register and fill in your profile detail and create HELB account if you do not have one.
- Access, duly complete and print the 2019-2020 Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form (PGSAF)
- Print two copiesof the PGSAF
- Have the PGSAF form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and attach all the necessary documents as indicated on the checklist.
- Submit the duly complete PGSAF to HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 2, Anniversary Towers.
- Retain one copyof the duly filled PGSAF for your record.
- Please ensure that you read and understand the instructions provided on the website before you commence the application process.
- A non-refundable application fee of Kshs.3,000 is to paid directly toHELB Operations A/C No. 1104823047 KCB University Way Branch
- Do not pay any individual to process your HELB Postgraduate Scholarship Application