Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from least
developed and lower middle income Commonwealth countries, for full-time
Master’s study on selected courses, jointly supported by UK universities.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID),
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships enable talented and motivated
individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable
development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to
study in the UK.
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity