CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS
2ND ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
THEME: Supporting Green Growth and Knowledge Economy through Research, Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Development
VENUE: MACHAKOS UNIVERSITY HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER, MACHAKOS, KENYA
DATES: 24th – 26th April 2019
1. Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Security;
2. Health care, Leisure and Tourism Innovation;
3. Built Environment and Infrastructure Development;
4. Industrialization: Emerging Technologies, Manufacturing & Agro-processing;
5. Energy, Water, Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability;
6. Mathematics, Statistics & Data Science; Basic and Applied Sciences;
7. Education, Language, Culture, Social Equity and Governance;
8. Business, Entrepreneurial Innovation, SMEs & Marketing.
- 1. Abstracts of 250-300 words should be emailed to: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate whether oral or poster presentation;
2. Abstracts should be in one continuous paragraph and include up to 6 keywords for online indexing;
3. Abstracts should include the names of the author(s), affiliations, postal, email and telephone contacts, with corresponding author indicated in a footnote;
4. The full paper should be 3000 – 8000 words (6-16 pages) prepared in Times New Roman, size 12 font, spacing of 1.5 and in editable text format;
5. All references cited in the papers should follow the APA 6th Edition Citation Style;
6. The full paper should be emailed to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts and papers can be submitted/presented either in English or Kiswahili depending with discipline.
- All submitted papers will be peer reviewed.
- All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will also be placed in an open access online conference archive.
|1||Machakos University Staff||Kshs. 6,000|
|3||Kenyan and East African||Kshs. 8,000|
|4||International Participants||USD 120|
Fees MUST be deposited in the following Account:
Account Name: Machakos University
Bank: National Bank of Kenya (Machakos Branch)
Account No. 01020078499400
Bank code: 048
Swift Code: NBKEKENXXXX
- Deadline (Extended) for submission of abstracts – 15th March 2019
- Notification of acceptance – 18th March 2019
- Deadline for submission of full papers – 25th March 2019
- Early registration deadline – 25th Feb 2019
- Exhibition registration deadline – 20th April 2019
- Conference dates : 24th – 26th April 2019
Note: Early registration will earn a 10% discount and late registration will be 5% more.
For more information,
P.O. BOX 136 – 90100, Machakos, Kenya
Tel: +254 799 086 901